I found this survey on another crafter's blog and I had to steal it. You can get to know me more I guess. That and I'm bored.
1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)?
This summer, I've had a fondness for Cherry Limeade
2. What is your favorite Summer Activity?
Going to outdoor markets, especially farmer's markets.
3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands?
Either a magazine like Country Living or a book by Stephenie Meyer.
4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium?
There are way too many to choose just one, I love all supplies and mediums. I've recently discovered the fun in a good old canvas though.
5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try?
I can't think of one that I haven't *tried* but one I'd like to become more familiar with is sewing. I also have been wanting to take a cake decorating class really bad.
6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue)
Aqua and yellow
7. What is your favorite sweet treat?
I love a good old cupcake or chocolate chip cookie
8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in?
I'm not big on the knitting/crocheting thing, it's to tedious and repetitive.
9. What is your favorite song today?
I'm really enjoying Coldplay's new song, Viva la Vida
10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days?
Lots of bubblebaths and air conditioning.
11. Do you have any kidlets or pets?
One kidlet on the way (5 more weeks!) and 4 Italian Greyhounds, 3 cats, and 1 ferret.
12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers?
I make a mean pan of marshmallow treats.
13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be?
Nantucket or some cute New England town near the sea.
14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality?
I really enjoy mixing pretty antique pieces with modern designs. A good example of this would be my great-grandmother's gorgeous silver tea serveware sitting on a sparkly square green tray displayed on my coffee table. And my whole house is done in relaxing, cool greens & blues.
15. What are your initials?
16. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy?
Anything that catches my eye in my favorite shabby chic/antique stores. Or some ephemera.
17. Do you live in a pretty place?
I think my town is great. It's got the small town charm while being close enough to Denver to not feel like a real small town. That's perfect for me.
18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without?
I have to pick just one? I guess that would be my glitter. Or my stamps. Or my antique books..
19. Who's the last person you hugged?
My husband, Justin.
20. What's your favorite number and why?
I like 7 & 3. I think it has something to do with my birthday being on the 21st.